Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however. They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another. In this two-day content, participants will learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centred connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
- Introduce themselves in a meaningful, memorable way, even if they have never worked on an elevator pitch before
- Be goal focused about networking so that they can make the most of events that they attend
- Apply the concept of give first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter