This online Dementia: Clinical Guidelines cotent is ideal for staff, in the care environment, working with people suffering from dementia. This content has been designed to help learners understand the skills and knowledge important for Health and Social Care settings.
Those enrolled on the content will gain under-pinning knowledge of dementia and how to assist the individuals with managing the disease.
- To understand what Delirium and Dementia are, the causes of, Diagnosis and Management of the conditions
- Clinical guidelines for managing Delirium and Dementia
- The Principles of Care for people with Delirium and Dementia
- Indicators and Symptoms of Delirium and Dementia
- Risk factors, prevention and early identification of Delirium and Dementia
- Observation, Diagnosis, Assessment and Treatment of Delirium and Dementia