WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
Any business selling alcohol, including small pubs, retailers, large nightclubs, cafés, restaurants, hotels and sports facilities may need trained security staff qualified as door supervisors who hold an SIA licence. This is designed for learners who currently hold a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a door supervisor and need to be brought up to date with the new licence-linked qualification requirements.
WHY A HIGHFIELD QUALIFICATION?
Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year, and qualifies more Door Supervisors each year than any other awarding organisation. We’re extremely proud to be a Highfield-approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance learners’ career prospects.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• terror threats and the role of the security operative in the event of a threat
• use of equipment relevant to a door supervisor
• actions to take in relation to global
• (or critical) incidents
• physical interventions and the implications of their use
•the risks associated with using physical intervention
• how to reduce the risks associated with Physical Intervention