Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This qualification is aimed at learners working within a business and administration role who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in a variety of work environments and sectors.
The qualification can be taken on a standalone basis or as part of a larger programme of study. It forms the knowledge and competency requirements of the Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework in Business Administration.
In order to achieve the qualification, learners must achieve a minimum of 45 credits from the following:
• all units within Mandatory Group A totalling 21 credits
• a minimum of 14 credits from Optional Group B
• a maximum of 10 credits from Optional Group C
• a maximum of 6 credits from Optional Group D
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time is 450 hours, of which, a minimum of 229 hours are recommended as guided learning hours.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence which is put together during the course and demonstrates the learner has met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further qualification, such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)