The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favourite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more. However, people don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content. This content is for people who write for readers on the web.
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect their web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Enhance their writing with other forms of media
- Make their writing accessible to a variety of readers