This accredited qualification is ideal for those working in or preparing to work in any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. It is a requirement for anyone who wishes to hold a personal license. This qualification covers the main requirements of the Licensing Act 2003 and the legal responsibilities of a personal license holder. Anyone wishing to sell or authorize the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal license. Subjects covered include purpose and period of validity of a personal license, the application process and legal duties of a personal license and licensing law.
How is this Course assessed?
It is assessed through a one-hour, 40-question multiple-choice examination. Candidates must achieve a score of at least 28 in order to pass.
This qualification is achieved by taking a one-day course.
Why Choose BK Security
- All our Trainers are Industry Experts
- No Hidden charges like other training providers
- We don’t Charge for Re-sit Exams like other Companies
- Free Refreshments On site
- We have Industry Contacts to assist in Finding a Job