This qualification is ideal for those already working, or preparing to work, within industry who Wish to become a First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Subjects covered include Incident Management, Casualty Head to Toe Survey, CPR, Minor Injuries, Major Illnesses, Head and Chest Injuries, Suspected Spinal Injuries, Burns and Scalds and Sudden Poisoning.
How is this Course assessed?
This qualification is assessed via practical demonstration and oral questioning.
This qualification is typically achieved through a 3-day classroom based training course and for requalification this is reduced to 2-days.
Why Choose BK Security
- All our Trainers are Industry Experts
- No Hidden charges like other training providers
- We don’t Charge for Re-sit Exams like other Companies
- Free Refreshments On site
- We have Industry Contacts to assist in Finding a Job