This qualification is ideal for those already working, or preparing to work, within industry who wishes to become an Emergency First Aider in the workplace for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Subjects covered include Incident Management, Dealing with Shock, Dealing with an Unconscious Casualty, CPR and Minor Injuries
How is this Course assessed?
This qualification is assessed via practical demonstration and oral questioning.
This qualification is achieved by taking a one-day course.
Why Choose BK Security
- All our Trainers are Industry Experts
- No Hidden charges like other training providers
- We don’t Charge for Re-sit Exams like other Companies
- Free Refreshments On site
- We have Industry Contacts to assist in Finding a Job