Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
This qualification is aimed at learners working in a senior business administration role. It aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding across a range of administrative practices and tasks, e.g. managing information.
It forms the knowledge and competency requirements of the Advanced Apprenticeship Framework in Business Administration. It can also be used on a stand-alone basis.
In order to achieve the qualification, learners must achieve a minimum of 58 credits from the following:
• all units in Mandatory Group A totaling 27 credits
• a minimum of 13 credits from Optional Group B
• a maximum of 10 credits from Optional Group C
• a maximum of 8 credits from Optional Group D
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time is 580 hours, of which, a minimum of 282 are recommended as guided learning hours.
How is the qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence which is put together during the course and demonstrates the learner has met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully competing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications, such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)
- Level 4 qualifications in Management