Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration (RQF)
This qualification is aimed at learners who may be new to working within a business and administration role and wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of the topics it covers. It is designed for learners who work in a variety of work environments and sectors.
In order to achieve the qualification, learners must achieve a minimum of 25 credits from the following:
• all units within Mandatory Group A totalling 17 credits
• a minimum of 8 credits from the Optional Group B
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time is 250 hours, of which, a minimum of 150 are recommended as guided learning hours.
How is the qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence which is put together during the course and demonstrates the learner has met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further qualifications, such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)